31 May 2018 at 11:00 AM - 04 Jun 2018 12:00 AM
Grand Cayman Yoga & Fitness Adventure Retreat
Early Bird Rate ‐ $899/pp* (Reserve by Feb 15th) $999/pp* (After Feb 15th)
$250 non‐refundable deposit. Balance to be paid in full by Feb 15 for early bird rate. Payments via check or PayPal.
This vacation is the fitness adventurist’s dream. Imagine starting your days with a walk/run on the beach & 30 minute‐focused HIIT workout, morning meditation & sunrise yoga. You’ll have the rest of the day to relax in the sun or participate in local activities like swimming, snorkelling, paddle boarding & kayaking.
What’s included in your 5-day adventure:
- Accommodations for 4 nights at Windsong Luxury
Villas, 3 BR, 2BA, stunning pool and steps from
one of Cayman’s most pristine beaches.
- Welcome wine & cheese social
- Airport pick up & return to Owen Roberts Int’l Airport
- Breakfast & lunch each day
- Morning run/walk/ fitness
- Morning Meditation
- Sunrise Yoga on the beach
- One session each of Paddleboard Yoga & Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel gear, use of kayaks & paddle boards
Optional Excursions Include:
- Swim with the Stingrays/Snorkel Tour. Swim with these beautiful docile creatures Stingray City & stop at another snorkel site to swim and view the beautiful corals and sea life.
- Bioluminescent Boat & Swim Tour, Imagine swimming in the glowing waters of one of only 12 BioBays in the world!
- Visit Cayman’s Crystal Caves. A wonderful hike to see these amazing natural formations.
- Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Park, enjoy the gorgeous gardens & see the Blue Iguanas, indigenous & only found in Cayman.
- Rent bicycles & tour our beautiful island.
Plan as many activities as you like or spend your days enjoying the warmth of the sun at the beach or by the pool. Evenings can be spent exploring delicious local cuisine, moonlit beach walks or one of the adventure excursions, like the bioluminescent boat and swim tour
*Airfare, dinners out & excursions not included. Per person price is based on 4 people sharing occupancy in 3 bedroom condo. (BR1‐king bed, BR2‐queen bed, BR3‐two twin beds or twin/full combo).
For more information or to sign up, contact:
Julie Soar Julie@windsong.ky or Cindy Boulter CindyBoulter@charter.net
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Julie Soar, Asa., ACE CPT
Julie has been following her passion of fitness for most of her life. She has over 15 years in the fitness industry as a Certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor & holds various certifications in Kettlebell & TRX training as well as a nutrition specialist. She strives to stay on top
of the fitness industry with a constant thirst for knowledge and information;
training with some of the top industry leaders. Julie aspires to help people to live fit, healthy lifestyles & realize their full potential. An avid scuba diver, snorkeler, paddle boarder & hiker, she loves to share her love of the outdoors.
Cindy Boulter, BSc., ERYT 500, ACE , SUP Yoga, WPA
Cindy is committed to being a lifelong student of yoga and is a seeker of knowledge with over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry as
an instructor and international presenter, and over 15 years
experience teaching yoga & training yoga teachers. She holds a
Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, & has studied extensively with many teachers, completing over 1500 hours of training. Her love of being outside
and on the water led to her most recent training in Paddle Board Yoga
from Paddle into Fitness in San Diego CA.
Windsong Luxury Villas
171 Boggy Sand Road
West Bay, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
$899 USD before 15 Feb - $999 USD after 15 Feb